Tuesday, September 06, 2005

why i can't say that i love

nobody never asked me why i don't say i love.
and i never do.
i don't say i love because love is too much.
i don't say it because to me it means that it doesn't go away.
i can't say it because i'm afraid i won't hear the same.
i don't need to say 'cause sometimes words just don't worth a thing.
i don't say i love because love comes with a lot of others feelings.
i don't say i love 'cause i want to say it just one more time.
i can't say i love, 'cause if it say it, i'll starting saying everyday.
i don't need to say i love because i know that there isn't no right time for that.


i don't say i love because i don't feel like it.
[hope this doesn't last]

2 Comments:

At September 06, 2005 , Blogger Bandini said...

Just let it ride... bj.

 
At September 07, 2005 , Blogger GVale said...

The passing of time
And all of its crimes
Is making me sad again
The passing of time
And all of its sickening crimes
Is making me sad again
But don't forget the songs
That made you cry
And the songs that saved your life
Yes, you're older now
And you're a clever swine
But they were the only ones who ever stood by you

The passing of time leaves empty lives
Waiting to be filled
The passing of time
Leaves empty lives
Waiting to be filled
I'm here with the cause
I'm holding the torch
In the corner of your room
Can you hear me?
And when you're dancing and laughing
And finally living
Hear my voice in your head
And think of me kindly

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home