Tuesday, October 31, 2006

and if you wanna make sense, what you looking at me for?

i'm gonna make a mistake
i'm gonna do it on purpouse
i'm gonna waste my time
'cuz i'm full as a tick
and i'm scratching at the surface
and what i find is mine.
(is it?)
.
.
i want your warm
but it will only make me colder when it's over.
(isn't, it?)
.
so i can't tonight, baby
no, not 'baby' anymore
if i need you i'll just use your simple name
only kisses on the cheek from now on
and in a little while, we'll only have to wave
.
my hand won't hold you down no more
the path is clear to follow through
i stood too long in the way of the door
and now i'm giving up on you.
(am i?)
.
.
fiona, you can't just sing things like that to me on a day like today.
give me a break and go to sleep.
thanks.

3 Comments:

At November 01, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Autodestrutiva?
ou simplesmente ameaçadora?

bah... nem um nem outro né...

 
At November 02, 2006 , Blogger C. said...

Fiona Apple? Nice...

 
At November 02, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam.. eu vou morder vc! \o/ Beijos! ;) Panda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home