Sunday, February 27, 2005

maybe, just maybe

i was just thinking yesterday as i was talking to friend: if think that, sometimes, to jump to next next great thing in your life you have to leave the last great thing in you life behind. you know waht i mean? something like the lunch is very good, but you save space in your stomach for dessert.



"so you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?
so you think you can love me and leave me to die?"
bohemian rhapsody - queen

"the slate will soon be clean
i’ll erase the memories
to start again with somebody new
was it all wasted
all that love?"
save me - queen

"let me be so dead and gone
so far away from life
close my eyes
hold me tight
and bury me deep inside your heart"
bury me deep inside your heart - him

"some'll laugh and some just sit and cry
but you just sit down there and you wonder why
so i'm going to buy a gun and start a war
if you can tell me something worth fighting for
and i'm going to buy this place, that's what i said
blame it upon a rush of blood to the head"
rush of blood to the head - coldplay


e a última, porém não menos nem mais que as outras:
"Eu queria ver no escuro do mundo
Onde está tudo o que você quer
Pra me transformar no que te agrada
No que me faça ver
Quais são as cores e as coisas
Pra te prender?
Eu tive um sonho ruim e acordei chorando
Por isso eu te liguei
Será que você ainda pensa em mim?
Será que você ainda pensa?"
quase um segundo - paralamas do sucesso

2 Comments:

At February 28, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hum... :/
(essa última pergunta mata)

 
At February 28, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"... and bury me deep inside your heart..."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home