Thursday, March 03, 2005

it's you. you made me feel brand new.

this is a 'thank you' post title, since i can't give you a 'thank you' note.


..


i'm not thinking right anymore.


..


"i don't know what i'm doing
don't know should i change my mind
i can't decide, there's too many variations to consider
No thing i do don't do no thing
but bring me more to do
it's true
i do imbue my blue unto myself
i make it bitter
baby, lay your head on my lap one more time
tell me you belong to me
baby, say it's all gonna be alright
i believe that it isn't."
on the bound - fiona apple


..


"-hunger hurts, and i want him so bad, oh it kills
cuz i know i'm a mess he don't wanna clean up
i got to fold cuz these hands are too shaky to hold
-hunger hurts, but starving works
when it costs too much to love
and i went crazy again today
looking for a strand to climb
looking for a little hope
baby said he couldn't stay, wouldn't put his lips to mine
and a fail to kiss is a fail to cope
i said 'honey, i don't feel so good, don't feel justified
come on put a little love here in my void'
-he said 'it's all in your head'
and i said 'so's everything'"
paper bag - fiona apple

1 Comments:

At March 03, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank u. :~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home